New photo and interview with Celine

julio 25, 2011

This week's edition of north-american magazine Star recently features a short interview with Celine Dion in which she talks about being a mother.


The Grammy-winning singer has a full plate these days, with her live Las Vegas show and her new Céline Dion Signature fragrance (launching in September) - not to mention her 10-year-old song René Charles, and 9-month-old twin boys, Nelson and Eddy. But Céline's managing, thanks to a few helping hands.




On caring for her twins:


I have a lot of help that I didn't think I needed. My sister Linda, who's the godmother of my children, is like my children's second mother. It's pretty amazing because she wanted to have 14 children and can't have any. But she says, "Don't feel bad, I can help you raise children. That's what I was [put] here for."




On the kind of mother she is:


"What I'm most proud of is the mother I am. I'm good for cuddling, talking, listening. When I'm trying to get René-Charles to try or do something, I'm very, very patient."




On losing a child:


"I was supposed to have triplets. I saw the three of them grow, but in a very early stage, though, one heart stopped beating. It was hard. I'll always have a lot of love for the third one."




Celine also recently gave a new interview to Hello Canada, that will shortly be released, where several topics were discussed, including the new albums. Here's a picture that was taken during the interview:




 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios